Are you looking to contribute your dialect and are a native speaker of another language?
We seek videos of English-language accents and dialects from around the globe. Here’s how you can donate yours:
Step 1: The Recording
- Every contributed video must begin with “I’m recording this for the visual accent dialect archive“
- You may record a story of your own choosing, or, read one of the following paragraphs: “Comma Gets A Cure” or “Rainbow Passage“
Step 2: The Uploading
- Record and upload the recorded video to Youtube.
Step 3: The Contributing (Almost there!)
- After the video is uploaded, copy the video URL
- Contribute in the Contribute a Dialect page